Since starting Urban Vegan Chic back in February of 2012, I thought it was time to list the top TEN most read posts from my blog, so in case you’ve missed one. I know we all get busy. Many wonderful people have shared their stories on my blog. These that have made it into the top 10 are by no means the only stories that I have recorded. Please feel free to share! Here are the top 10 most viewed, starting with the most popular post. Go directly to each one by clicking on the title!
Thank you, PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine) for featuring our interview!
Again, just click on the title to read!
1. Begin Again (1,623 views)
2. Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Cake (604 views)
3. Paleolithic Diet Nonsense (580 views)
4. Vegans In Stride… (571 views)
5. Breast Cancer Survival & Dairy (360 views)
6. Belly Fat, Estrogen, and Cancer (322 views)
7. Reasons Not to Eat Chickens or Eggs (307 views)
8. Milk…it does the body harm! (300 views) – Thank you, Italy!
9. Doctors Weigh In On the Paleo Diet (262 views)
10. Gout Begone – How I Regained My Health (189 views)
Thank you so much for reading and for following my blog!
It is my sincere hope that these stories will help someone out there!
I also appreciate any and all referrals to my blog!
One of my personal favorite interviews that I did in the beginning, after starting this blog, was with Dr. Debra Kimless Garber called “Red Thread” after her clothing line for breast cancer survivors. Dr. Deb is a cancer survivor and was one of my classmates at PCRM. To check it out, simply click on the title below:
*** Red Thread ***
One more worth noting is Mark’s story. His story has only been featured since June and has gotten over 100 views. Check it out!